Q: My son or daughter needs a book, accessories and/or an instrument for band, what do I do?
A: This is a very common question that we get every year! There are several ways to ensure that your student receives the books, accessories and instruments that they need for band.
- You can call the store at 800-729-7134 and one of our friendly associates can take your order over the phone. We are open Monday through Friday 9:00am-8:00pm, Saturday 9:00am-6:00pm and Sunday 11:00am-6:00pm.
- If you are local, consider ordering your your items online and choose In-Store Pickup for a quick and convenient pickup.
- Instrument Rentals can be done here. It is an easy process that gives step-by-step instructions on renting the instrument, and gives you the option of delivery or in-store pickup.
- You can also order additional items on our website, and arrange to have it delivered directly to your student’s school. Online there are books, accessories, and instruments available for purchase. In order to ensure that your student receives the items at their school, follow these easy steps:
- At checkout, if your order is under $25, choose In-Store Pickup to avoid shipping charges:
- If your order is over $25.00, use your address as the shipping address.
- Then, in the Gift Information field:
- Enter your students name and what school they attend.
That’s it! The next time one of our School Service Division Representatives is at your student’s school, they will deliver the items.
Phil Hodapp and Michael Sanchez, our School Service Division Representatives, visit schools from Castle Rock to Salem to Tillamook on a weekly basis throughout the year.