Q: My son or daughter needs a book, accessories and/or an instrument for band, what do I do?A: This is a very common question that we get every year! There are several ways to ensure that your student receives the books, accessories and instruments that they need for band.
- You can call the store at 800-729-7134 and one of our friendly associates can take your order over the phone. We are open Monday through Friday 9:00am-8:00pm, Saturday 9:00am-6:00pm and Sunday 11:00am-6:00pm.
- If you are local, consider ordering your your items online and choose In-Store Pickup for a quick and convenient pickup. Orders are processed the same business day and are available for pick up after 5:00pm. Need it sooner? Just let us know!
- Instrument Rentals can be done here. It is an easy process that gives step-by-step instructions on renting the instrument, and gives you the option of delivery or in-store pickup.
- You can also order additional items on our website, and arrange to have them delivered directly to your student's school. Online there are books, accessories, and instruments available for purchase. In order to ensure that your student receives the items at their school, follow these easy steps:
- Put the name of the School in the Shipping Address field so that we know to have the items delivered to the school.
- At checkout, in the Gift Information Field Enter your students name so we can ensure to get the items to the correct student.
That's it! The next time one of our School Service Division Representatives is at your student's school, they will deliver the items.