Korg CA-1 Chromatic Tuner
- Korg CA-1 Chromatic Tuner is an easy to use, and portable tuner. It can fit in your pocket, or any type of case. It has high accuracy and has features such as pitch reference tone and marks for pure major thirds and minor thirds. It also has a 1/4" input jack.
- Compact Chromatic Tuner, ideal for brass band or orchestra.
- Wide range of pitch detection covers C1-C8.
- High-precision LCD needle-type meter for stable tuning.
- Sound Out produces a reference tone from the internal speaker.
- Calibration Function supports a variety of concert pitches.
- Auto Power Off function conserves battery life.
- Memory Backup function.
- Approximately 100 hours of continuous use.
- Scale: 12-note equal temperament
- Detection Range: A0 (27.50 Hz) – C8 (4186.01 Hz): for a sine wave
- Reference Tone: C4 (261.63 Hz) – C5 (523.25 Hz): 1 octave
- Tuning Modes: Meter mode (AUTO), Sound (MANUAL)
- Calibration Range: A4=410 Hz – 480 Hz (1 Hz steps)
- Accuracy: Detection: +/- 1 cents or better
- Sound: +/- 1.5 cents or better
- Connectors: INPUT jack (1/4” monaural phone jack)
- Power Supply: Two AAA batteries (3V)
- Battery Life: Approximately 100 hours
- (Meter mode, continuous A4 input, conventional batteries)
- Dimensions: 4.02”(W) x 2.32” (D) x 0.63” (H)/
- 102 mm (W) x 59 mm (D) x 16 (H) mm
- Weight: 2.54 oz (72 g)
- (Including batteries)
- Includes 2 AAA batteries